PLA coronavirus update
PLA Operations During COVID-19
Due to the continued concerns regarding the continuing health crisis, the PLA is instituting the following procedures to ensure that we are able to continue to provide essential services and supports to our residents while doing our best to ensure public safety.
- All eligible office-based staff will work from home and maintain a “virtual office.”
- Residents may call still our main line at (313) 324-8290 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. to report any issues about their streetlights.
- Inbound calls to PLA between 9 a.m.-4 p.m. will be forwarded to customer service representatives at home.
- Messages left with an after-hours, third-party call center will still be responded to within 24 hours.
- All vendors and visitors are asked not to visit our offices, and instead utilize alternative means of communication, such as the telephone and e-mail. During this health emergency, the PLA will have reduced office hours, but residents can still contact us with their concerns anytime by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling (313) 324-8290, and your call will be answered or you can leave a message that will be returned within 24 hours.