Current RFPs and RFQs
2020 Street Light Maintenance & Repair RFP
The Detroit Public Lighting Authority (PLA) is currently seeking a request for proposals for maintenance and repair of the lighting system in the City. The contract period will be for three years with options to extend. Responses must be postmarked before 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, July 17, 2020, or received electronically by 11:59 PM EST on Friday, July 17, 2020.
- Potential bidders with interest in participating in the RFP should download the bid documents by clicking here.
- Potential bidders with interest in participating in the RFP should download the following Unit Pricing document required in your response by clicking here.
- Deadline for questions is July 10, 2020. You can submit your questions and proposals to Chief Administrative Officer Marie A. Brown at email@example.com.
- A mandatory pre-bid conference will be held 10 a.m.-11 a.m. July 7, 2020, via Zoom at the URL linked here.
Meeting ID: 922 6651 3462
- If you have questions about the RFP, you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your proposal (in PDF format only) here. Be sure your Excel Unit Pricing document is included in your PDF response: