Current RFPs and RFQs
Fixture Replacement Project RFP
The Detroit Public Lighting Authority (PLA) is currently seeking a request for proposals bids from vendors in order to improve the street lighting system. Proposals must be received by Thursday, May 16, 2019, 5:00 PM EST.
- Potential bidders with interest in participating in the RFP should download the bid documents by clicking here.
- Questions must be received by Monday May 13, 5:00 PM EST Questions and Proposals will not be considered unless they are submitted to Chief Administrative Officer Marie A. Brown,
- A respondents’ pre-bid conference will be held at 10 a.m. May 13, 2019, at the Public Lighting Authority, 65 Cadillac Square, Suite 3100, Detroit, Michigan 48226.
- Short list post-bid interviews will be held May 17, 2019.
- Work is to begin June 3, 2019.
- If you have questions about the RFP, you can e-mail email@example.com.
Submit your proposal (in PDF format only) here: